10/17/07

Uberdouche Bigelow on match.com

Read email exchange below then check out douche's web site (click on title of this post)... an amazing specimen and clearly a runner-up in the FOT awards 'biggest douche' category.

> > From:
> > Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2007 11:01 AM
> > To:
> >
> > Subject: Match Nightmare
> >
> >
> >
> > So I winked at this guy on match. Should have known
> > better considering his
> > screen name was "IvyLeagueAlum"
> >
> >
> >
> > He responds with the following email..
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > I live in a 31 story high rise condominium, right in
> > the middle of the
> > Buckhead nightlife district. Do you ever come to
> > this area of town to
> > shop/go out/visit/explore?
> >
> > I went to an Ivy League school - the University of
> > Pennsylvania - for my
> > undergraduate degree in economics and my graduate
> > degree in management
> > (Wharton School of Business). Where did you go to
> > school?
> >
> > What activities do you currently participate in to
> > stay in shape? I work out
> > 4 times a week at LA Fitness. Do you exercise
> > regularly? I am 6 feet tall,
> > 185 pounds - what about yourself? I am truly sorry
> > if that sounds rude,
> > impolite or even downright crass, but I have been
> > deceived before by
> > inaccurate representations so I prefer someone be
> > upfront and honest on
> > initial contact...
> >
> > I do mergers & acquisitions (corporate finance) for
> > Limited Brands (Bath &
> > Body Works, Victoria's Secret, etc). Enjoy any of
> > our stores/divisions?
> >
> > Do you have any other recent pictures you care to
> > share? I have many others
> > if you care to see them.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > John
> > sgnu88 at hot mail
> >
> >
> >
> > ---------------------------------
> >
> >
> >
> > So, I in turn send him a polite "No Thanks" thru the
> > match system which send
> > him the following email:
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Thanks for writing to me, but unfortunately, we're
> > just not a good match.
> > Good luck in your search!
> >
> > Our Portraits didn't match on:
> >
> >
> >
> > Â. Personality
> >
> > ------------------------------
> >
> >
> >
> > To which he replies the following:
> >
> >
> > I think you forgot how this works. You hit on me,
> > and therefore have to
> > impress ME and pass MY criteria and standards - not
> > vice versa. 6 pictures
> > of just your head and your inability to answer a
> > simple question lets me
> > know one thing. You are not in shape. I am a
> > trainer on the side, in fact,
> > I am heading to the gym in 26 minutes!
> >
> >
> >
> > So next time you meet a guy of my caliber, instead
> > of trying to turn it
> > around, just get to the gym! I will even give you
> > one free training
> > session, so you don't blow it with the next 8.9 on
> > Hot or Not, Ivy League
> > grad, Mensa member, can bench/squat/leg press over
> > 1200 lbs., has had lunch
> > with the secretary of defense, has an MBA from the
> > top school in the
> > country, lives in a Buckhead high rise, drives a
> > Beemer convertible, has
> > been in 14 major motion pictures, was in Jezebel's
> > Best dressed, etc. Oh,
> > that is right, there aren't any more of those!
> >
> >
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> >
> > John
> >
> > http://www.johnfitzgeraldpage.com
> >
>
> >
>
>
> __________________________________________________
> Do You Yahoo!?
> Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
> http://mail.yahoo.com
>

2 comments:

yikes! said...

wow.. if you go to that URL he talk all about his fame for that exchange.

the funny thing is.. this is kind of exchange is nothing special in the dating world of the internets

Fudgewhiff Mc Fudglesfart said...

DOUCHE BAG OF THE CENTURY