2/25/08

A lil gay joke~or 5

Two gay guys are in a bathroom using the urinals. The one guy
looks at the other guy's penis and notices there's a Nicoderm
patch on it. He turns to the guy and says, "I believe you're
supposed to put that patch on your arm or shoulder, not your
penis." The other guy replies, "It's working just fine. I'm down
to 2 butts a day."


Why are Lesbians the worst cooks?

Because they are always eating out

A guy walks into a bar and after only taking 2 steps in, he
realizes that it's a gay bar. He decides to proceed because he
really needs a drink. A gay waiter approaches and asks: "What's
the name of your penis?"

The customers says: "Look, I'm just not into that kind of stuff.
All I want is a cold beer."

The gay waiter says: "I'm sorry but house rules dictate that I
cannot serve you until you tell me the name of your penis."

The customer says to the gay waiter: "All right....I will but
first tell me the name of your penis."

The gay waiter says: "NIKE...you know, 'JUST DO IT!"

The customer thinks for a moment and then says: The name of my
penis is 'SECRET'.

The waiter is puzzled and asks: "SECRET? What does that mean?"
The customer says: You know, SECRET.....STRONG ENOUGH FOR A MAN
BUT MADE FOR A WOMAN!!!"



Why did the gay guy think his lover was cheating on him?

He came home shit faced.


What did one gay sperm say to the other gay sperm?

"How am I supposed to find an egg in all this SHIT!"
AND THE ALL TIME GAYEST JOKE THAT EVEN MOBY AS IN THE SINGER?MUSIC MAN SAID TO ME AT SWEET & VICIOUS

what is a gay horses favorite food?

heyyyyy

No comments: